Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Week 9 Reading Diary Continued: Alaskan Legends

This is the second part of my reading notes for week 9 that are over Alaskan Legends.

I like the story about the first woman. I think it could be interesting to have a story that incorporates men meeting woman for the first time. I could imagine it being so odd to see someone so similar to you yet so different. The differences could become even more pronounced once they get to know how each other think.

I think it could be fun to write a story about what someone experiences after they are dead. Maybe there could even be two perspectives. One could be sort of a native americans heaven and the other a native americans hell.

Image Source
I have always been captivated by killer whales. Probably because of the movie "Free Willie" from when I was a kid. I think it would be cool to do a sort of native american version of free willie but with a twist. In the story I liked how he rode the killer whales out into the ocean and I think that could be fun to incorporate into my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment