Monday, March 21, 2016

Week 9 Reading Diary: Alaskan Legends

For this week's reading I decided to look at Alaskan Legends for the Native American section.

I like how it talks about man first coming to earth. It would be fun to do a story that involved man coming to earth for the first time. Or maybe someone who has been lost in time comes to an era that he has never experienced before.

I also like how the raven is a repeating character. It could be fun to incorporate a character that I previously used in another story.

Image Source
In the raven's marriage story he just all of a sudden decides to get married. I think it could be fun to do a story that dives into that a little deeper. Maybe raven talks more about why he wants to be married. Then once e is I could talk about the things he didn't expect and the good and challenging things that go along with marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment