Monday, March 7, 2016

Time Schedule for the Blog

My time schedule thus far has been doing reading on Monday and Wednesday of the week and then writing my story on Thursday. Then I will do the weekend assignments at random during the weekend. Usually I will get to those on Friday or Sunday.

So far I feel like my schedule has been working out well. I don't feel like I procrastinate and have a bunch of stuff due all at once and that is a great feeling. I have a another online class where that can happen but the setup is also a bit different.

Image Source


One thing I have noticed is that some weeks I spend too much time doing this class but it is enjoyable and easy to lose track of time. I need to make sure I am not writing too much because I know the people who read my stories and writing don't have all the time in the world.

Overall I feel good about the class and the work I have been doing and it  has been a fun class tot make part in.

No comments:

Post a Comment