Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Blog Ideas

For blog inspiration I looked at the blogs of these three classmates.

Fred K

Matty Williams

Adrienne Crawford

They were all unique and different and I can tell they were creative people.

I think when it comes to my blog one thing I would like to do is try to incorporate some more memes because I think they are funny and it could give readers a good laugh. I also think I want to change my background from just plain white to something different. The white with black font just seems kind of boring now. I also really liked how Matty Williams label bar on the right side was see through so you could see the background more. I think hat would be cool to do on my blog as well.

Image Source

1 comment:

  1. I liked your meme! It gave me a good laugh! I could totally relate to the lazy senior theme. I was never the student to get senioritis, but college senioritis is getting to me hardcore right now. I might actually incorporate the meme idea in my blog as well. It'll give me a chance to share humor to the world. Who doesn't like a good laugh?

    ReplyDelete