Monday, April 25, 2016

Week 14 Reading Diary: Fables of La Fontaine

This week I decided to read from the Fables of La Fontaine. Below are some notes on my reading from the first half of the week.

I think it would be fun to create a spin off of the story about the rabbit and the turtle racing. I was thinking it could be a story where the rabbit wins because he has been taking performance enhancing supplements.

Image Source
I think it would be fun to create a story where two very unlikely animals become friends and help each other accomplish something. Maybe there could be a dolphin and a stingray that are big wave surfers and a huge wave comes and one has to save the other.

It could be interesting to make a story about a pack of wolves who are forced to survive through hardship and starvation. It could be a story about the will to persevere and how having support can get you through the toughest times.



No comments:

Post a Comment