Monday, April 4, 2016

Week 11 Reading Diary: The Nursery Rhyme Book

For this week's reading diary I will be going over The Nursery Rhyme Book, which is part of our British unit.

I think it would be fun to do a story about a man who lived on the moon and how he came to live there. Maybe it could be written as a sort of conspiracy theory. 

Image Source
I think it would be interesting to write a story that talks about living in the rainy season in the amazon rain forest and what its like. Maybe it could be a man telling a story over a fire as he is hiking with his buddies. He could have seen every kind of rain there was and what he liked about them all. 

I think it would be fun to do a story about what it is like for bears when they hibernate. 

I would like to do a story that takes place in the winter and shows how great snow is and how it is misunderstood.


No comments:

Post a Comment