Monday, April 11, 2016

Week 12 Reading Diary: Canterbury Tales

This week I decided to read from the Canterbury Tales unit and more specifically The Chaucer Story Book. These are some notes over what I read in the first part.

I think it would be interesting to do a story about someone who is ashamed of their job or does their job even though they don't like it. Maybe it could be a story about realizing that you don't have to commit yourself to misery.

It could be cool to do kind of a scary story since I haven't done one of those at all. When I was a kid I used to love ghost stories. Of course then I would hate them when I was trying to fall asleep. Maybe I could do when about a grim reaper type character.

Image Source
I might want to do a story of a group of men that see debauchery as favorite practice. It could be a story about them realizing that it has grown boring and lacks purpose. They could realize they find more fulfillment in their lives elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment