Monday, April 18, 2016

Week 13 Reading Diary: Russian Fairy Tales

This week I decided to read Russian Fairy Tales. I am excited to read this unit because I am also reading a book right now called The Brothers Karamazov.

I think it might be fun to tell a ghost story. Growing up I always asked my dad to tell us ghost stories and it could be good practice for when I might need to tell one in the future.

It could be kind of funny to tell a story about the origin of naming Friday Friday. Maybe it could have  originally been called free day or fried egg due to some reason. Over time it could have changed to Friday due to people miss pronouncing the original.

Image Source
I would like to tell a story about a group of brothers. I was thinking it could be a story that is kind of a coming of age tale that could be funny but also kind of heartwarming.

No comments:

Post a Comment