Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Week 6 Reading Diary Continued: Folklore of Laos

I have continued reading Folklore of Laos by Katerine Neville Fleeson.
Below ae some notes from reading part B.

I really liked the story about the rice and how it used to be that humans did not have to strain to harvest it and they had more than enough. I think it would be cool to do a dialogue between a therapist and a glass of water. The therapist could ask the glass of water how it is feeling and why it has been feeling down and abused.

Image Source

I think it would be interesting to tell a story about a woman who deceives a man for her own benefit but through the process she realizes how unhappy she is. The guilt could eat at her so bad that she develops some ailment and life becomes miserable. 

I would like to do a story about the first snowboarder and he could be a boy from Laos. I want to explain how he addicted to the feeling of flying town the mountain. It could be a story about how everything is right in the ride down the mountain and that there isn't room to think about the problems of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment