Sunday, February 14, 2016

Tech Tip Website

Hey everyone!

I decided to do a storybook on Native American stories from the Pacific Northwest! I really have grown to love that area of the country the past couple summers when I have visited. I really like the art from that area and I know there is a heavy influence from the Native American culture that originated there long ago.

Check out the site and read some of the stories I come up with!

Native American Stories from the PNW

This is probably only my second website so make some comments below if you have any suggestions or tips for me. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Steve! I think that it is super cool that you decided to do you Storybook over stories from the Pacific Northwest. We hear about lots of Native American culture in Oklahoma, but not from the Pacific Northwest culture. I think that you did a great job making your website and it looks very put together. Congrats on getting into PT school!

    ReplyDelete