Monday, February 15, 2016

Week 5 Reading Diary: Jataka Tales

These are some of my notes from the first part of week 5 in which I will be reading Jataka Tales by Babbit.

I like how a river can be such a huge part of life for animals. It is rejuvenating and can be a source of life to all. It would be cool to do a story about a river and the people it interacts with. Maybe it can have human characteristics.

Image Source
I really like elephants and I think it is amazing how they can literally die from heartache. They also have fantastic memories. Just yesterday I saw a video of an elephant picking up trash and throwing it away in a trash can. 

I like the story of the turtle and how he needed to keep his mouth shut but was unable to do so. It could be a good story to use the turtle character from Finding Nemo to do a story about the importance of knowing what not to say. 

I think it would be fun to do a story about a deer who played in a band up at the north pole. He deceived everyone by wearing reindeer antlers and he achieved success and sold plenty of albums. Only to find that everyone stops supporting him when they discover his lie. 

Image Source




No comments:

Post a Comment